Saturday 13 April 2013

Winter and Rocco

So, I picked up these little guys today! I suppose that means it's intro time.

Roborovski squish!
Who?

Winter and Rocco

What?

They are both husky Roborovskis, and are a father-son pair. They are also technically brothers, as Winter's mother is also Rocco's. They are the result of an unexpected, unintended litter.

When?

I picked them up today 13th April 2013!

Why?

After commenting on the thread about the unexpected litter on a hamster forum I frequent, I ended up talking via PM to their owner. She offered to let me rehome a pup or two when they were older and I leapt at the chance. Since there was only one male pup and Winter did badly without company, I ended up taking the father-son pair.

Favourites?
  • Toy: I have it on good authority that they love their flying saucers!
  • Treat: Millet, apparently! Imaginative of them!
  • Activity: Digging. Dear lord, these two know how to dig!

Rocco
Winter

2 comments: