Sunday 10 March 2013

Bobtail Hamstery and Rescue

Posting this for my friend and fellow Robo fanatic.


Hi guys, Erin from ErinsHamsters here! If you haven't heard already my account has been the victim of hacking and has been deleted by said hacker. At the moment it seems unlikely that the channel will be recovered so there is a brand new channel which will be restocked with professional hamster care videos as well as many other animal care videos. If you were a Subscriber of ErinsHamsters please find the new channel by following this link to Bobtail Animal Rescue http://youtube.com/user/bobtailanimalrescue I'm so sorry this has happened guys but I do hope you will resubscribe to us! This channel is exactly the same as ErinsHamsters just with a different name.
I hope to see you all very soon on the new channel!
Take care everyone, Erin xxx

Her facebook page is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment